CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
So, I had to get a Jacob shirt for the mid-night premire of NewMoon, So I asked my parents if i could go to the mall to get one and get some more skinny jeans. (I love those things!) So, I went to the mall with Jessica, Raquel, Becca, and Ashley. We Went to Hot topic, and got my Jacob shirt first, and before i got to the mall i asked my mom if i could get a jacob shirt that was shirtless, and of couse being a mom she said no, and i wasnt even going to attempt to ask my dad because he would burn it before i would even be able to wear it. So Instead of getting the one that i dearly wanted, i got one that was still shirtless, but my dad approved. :)
this is the one i got. :)
This is the one i wanted. :)I love six packs!


No comments:

(:

..

The slide show thingy that Shaylee made for me. (:

Slide Shows