CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

New Moon!!! :)

New Moon was number one on my list this whole month. But, finally it happened, the day came. Me and my dad headed over to the movie theater at 7:30 and sat in the cold for only like a hour and a half, because they were going to let us into the theater so that we wouldnt be cold. ( So glad that we dont live in Salt Lake! ) So we went into the theater, and we got to GREAT oppertunity to watch the commercial ads for like 3 hours straight!! ( I will never complain about the commerical ads again, when they are only like 2 mins long at the other movies!! ) And i now have them memorized! But, finally the moment came, and how did i know that it was starting? 100 screaming girls! haha. Including me. :) New Moon was 110 times better then Twilight! Better graphics, sounds, and Better Jacob. ( A shirtless one. ) && its true that at the end you wanna go right into Eclipse. Favorite line from New Moon... By Jacob Black... Hes such a marshmelow. ( Dont know how to spell )...
So pretty much, you have to see this one.
And my Jacob Shirt was ( if i do say so myself) The best one there. :)

No comments:

(:

..

The slide show thingy that Shaylee made for me. (:

Slide Shows