CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Hate things in life. :(

I hate it when:
1. I lift up a soda can for a sip and its EMPTY!
2. When my iPod dies, or gets lost ( I know i should probley find it but, i still havent. )
3. When people dont text me back!
-and we were talking about something really important.
4. When people take forever to reply back to emails. :)
5. I have a bad hair day.
6. People yell at me when its not my fault!
7. I have to sit in the back seat in our dumb car!
8 When I have to wait for exciting stuff to happen!
(New Moon)
(Dances)
9. I dont get how to do something.
10. People assume stuff thats a LIE!
11. Commercials!
12. Music artist like Justin Bieber come on and you have a sore throat!

No comments:

(:

..

The slide show thingy that Shaylee made for me. (:

Slide Shows