CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

What i got for Christmas...

I was really hard for me to wake up on christmas day because i was playing rock band like really late the night before. So i dont even think that i got up till like 8 and even that was too early! My mom and to like yell my name 10 times before i was finaly like "ok im coming!!". Anyways, back to the point. So this year i knew what everything was that i was getting. All except one. The things i knew about were my Justin Bieber shirt, My new Jacket, My ipod portable speakers, and some other things. :) The one thing that i didnt know about was my camera...... I opened it and was like Holy Jesus (I think i spelled that right but who knows.) (And yes thats my new word.) I was way happy, i still havent taken any pics on it because idk i just havent. I will have pics up on my blog in a couple of days hopefully. :) Untill then Happy New Years! :D

No comments:

(:

..

The slide show thingy that Shaylee made for me. (:

Slide Shows