CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

I love quizes, and Justin Bieber. :)

So, as you all know i love to take like surveys and stuff'z like that. :)
Well i took one today and you will never believe what i got?!?
the quiz was called "How well do you know Justin Bieber".
I got 100% on it and this is what it said. :) (I know im obssesed)
CONGRADULATIONS!!! You know Justin Bieber so much you are like him own personal blackberry!
Its soo true!
&& for "Whats your Justin Bieber theme song?"
I got:
first dance
Will you marry Justin?
HEAR THOSE WEDDING BELLS IN THE DISTANCE!
Hello? True love alert! You and Justin have so much in common, it's only a matter of time before he's on his knees with a big proposal. And he won't take "no" for an answer... maybe he'll even serenade you while he's sweeping you off his feet. *Sigh* Guess they'll be "One Less Lonely Girl" out there.

No comments:

(:

..

The slide show thingy that Shaylee made for me. (:

Slide Shows