CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Fourwheeling over Spring Break with Nelle and Raquel. Tucker; Boyfriend of 5 almost 6 monthes. (: ♥
Jenna and I. Being our crazy selfs.
Kelsie and I. Also being our crazy selfs.


------------
I havent posted in like a million years. But hey! I've been busy.

Its been crazy around here.


So just a catch up on life;

I only have 8 more weeks left of school.

I just got my permit like on monday, so i cant get my licence till SEPTEMBER! Ugh! x/

Im thinking of trying out for Drill Team.

I finally got a cell phone again in Novemeber.

I got a Boyfriend. Going on 6 monthes! (: ♥

Mason started finally walking.. ish.. :D

I only have 80 days till my 16th birthday! & you better believe im counting down the days.. with help from my phone. (:

I grew an inch! Very slowly, but it happend. (:

Malachi finally cut his freaking hair! It looks 10000% better! :D

Malachi is finishing up 7th grade.

Ian and Gabriel are finishing up 3rd grade.

Other than all of that its been fun. Cause ive been with my friends quite a bit. (:


No comments:

(:

..

The slide show thingy that Shaylee made for me. (:

Slide Shows