CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Summer over?









Yes, Its over. As much as i dont want it to be it is..
School starts this wed. August 11th.
And im super excited but at the same time scared out of my mind. So as did this summer..
And there was a ton.. Let me explain. (:
- Got surgery
- Went to Youth conference
- Went swimming about a dozen times
- Had my 15th Birthday
- Babysat a million times
- Went to the mall more times this summer then i have in my lifetime.
- Went to girls camp
- Hung out with just about all my friends
- Had a sleepover about every weekday.
- Went shopping a lot. (:
So. Ya its been a fun summer, But i swear as you get older they get shorter.. but funer. (: This is the last summer i have to live with a car, and a boyfriend. (: So im kinda glad its over just so that i can say i have less then a year left till i can date... and drive.. lets not forget about that. (:



No comments:

(:

..

The slide show thingy that Shaylee made for me. (:

Slide Shows