CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Just some cute quotes and sayings i likee. (: Because im bored.

When you are in Love you can't fall asleep because reality is better than your dreams."
-Dr Seuss
I love you, not for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.
-Roy Croft
Love is a promise, love is a souvenir, once given never forgotten, never let it disappear.
-John Lennon
Just because somebody doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.
Falling in love is awfully simple, but falling out of love is simply awful.
You are what I never knew I always wanted.
I just close my eyes because I might see your face. I just close my mouth because I might hear your voice. I just close my ears because I might hear of you, but I could not close my heart because I love you.
Every time you look at me and see me smiling, just know that I am thinking of you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love these! You always find the cutest things Cort!

(:

..

The slide show thingy that Shaylee made for me. (:

Slide Shows