CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

The New Moon News!

So as all of you Twilight Saga fans know, New Moon is coming out on November 20th and EVERYONE is exited!
But i think im like the most exited one out there, Ok maybe not...!

Anyways, i will get to the point now.
On Wedsnday of last week, i was over at my neighbors house just hanging out. && She had told me that she had gotten tickets for the midnight showing of New Moon, the day it comes out... But the sad news for her was that she had bought them and then just a couple days later found out that she was taking a trip up to Salt Lake. So, she had to sell the tickets to someone and i Volunteered! ( You guys all know i cant spell! ) I asked my mom if she would take me because i knew she wouldnt let me go alone, and She said NO, Because she would be a month away from having the baby. So, the only choice i had was to ask my dad, && for all of you guys that know my dad he HATES the Twilight Saga, like know other. But, i Had to i mean i was risking seeing Jacob Shirtless!!! ( There was NO WAY i was missing that! ) That night i went home and asked if he would take me, But i didnt just ask i got down on my knees! ( Ok.... So.. I didnt. ) I took him awhile to finaly say yes, but he did and now i cant wait i am counting down the days, all i have to do is wait for a seat for 2 hours and buy my dad Popcorn and a Soda. :)




Just looking at it gives my Goose Bumps!


Look at him, i just want to Drool!

No comments:

(:

..

The slide show thingy that Shaylee made for me. (:

Slide Shows